Sirens galore...
Links to sirens I found on the web.
(click on the pics to go to the page)
(click on the pics to go to the page)
Jah Tubbys` SE-10
Don Irie & Señor Bigga (bless up) present THE ROCKERS SIRENI-shen Rockers
Sir Larsie I`s siren
Siren built by Radikal Dub Kollektiv
Siren built by Vibesmaster
S1 from henrys.co.ukCircuit bent dub siren custom built for Vibronics
the NJD SE-1
Squire SE-1At The Dub Scrolls you can find schematics to build your own siren.
Also there is a VST plug-in for windows that emulates the sounds
of selfmade siren units and other useful vst-plugs for dub production.
Much respect to Daniel aka The Interruptor!
I`m sure you can find a lot more searching the internet. Good places to
start searching: Also there is a VST plug-in for windows that emulates the sounds
of selfmade siren units and other useful vst-plugs for dub production.
Much respect to Daniel aka The Interruptor!
I`m sure you can find a lot more searching the internet. Good places to
speakerplans.com Roots n Culture Forum
and the Blood & Fire Forum
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen